Let's get started!




Hi everyone!

My name’s Patrycja and I’m a master’s degree student of Italian philology. Today is a special day for me because finally I’ve decided to share with you all my experience gained during numerous trips to Italy. This blog will be entirely dedicated to Italian cuisine and eating habits of our Mediterranean friends. Now the question arises: why did I choose this subject? The answer seems simply enough for me 😁. In addition to a great history, gems of art and breathtaking landscapes, the food provides an important part of cultural wealth of Italy. The Italians themselves don’t hide their love for cooking and eating. Well-known are words of icon of Italian cinema of the ʼ50s – Sophia Loren who said: “I’d rather eat pasta every day and drink wine than be a size 0”. In fact, when I think about my holidays which I spent in different regions of this country living with Italian families, it was really difficult to deny myself all these delicacies. After all, we have to remember that Italian cuisine doesn’t mean also pizza and spaghetti. Nothing more wrong! According to where exactly we will go (Italy is divided into 20 regions! 😛), we will try different ingredients, different flavour combinations and so on. By the way…do you know for example that Italians in the North use more often butter in contrast to their neighbours in the South who definitely prefer olive oil? To discover more secrets of Italian cuisine, I invite you to follow my blog 😊👌.

See you next time!









 

Komentarze

Popularne posty