Where is….?


Hello everyone!

Today, I’m coming to you with a rather short, but unobvious post. All because, during a conversation with my friend, we were laughing at his recent memories of a trip to Italy and the shock he experienced when it turned out that he didn’t have anything to brew tea in since the Italians don’t use a kettle :P. Really, it’s not a coincidence :D. In fact, in all the places I have stayed in Italy, the kitchen lacked a simple kettle to boil water. I decided to take a broader interest in this topic and find out more at source. I asked the Italians about this, but the answer was very simple – they don’t use it because they don’t drink tea. Actually, finding it in the Italian kitchen is almost impossible. On the other hand, let's remember that the temperature in Italy, especially in the South, doesn’t favour hot drinks ;). The only exception here is coffee (brewed in an espresso machine or moka pot), but I don't think we need to convince anyone of that :D. Anyway, if you have any doubts, I refer you to the post about coffee: https://patrycjainitaly.blogspot.com/2020/11/its-coffee-time.html ;).

Summing up, if you are a fan of tea, but your next holiday destination after the pandemic will be Italy, don't forget to bring your own kettle, or be prepared to heat water in a pot J.

See you next time!




Komentarze

Popularne posty